SELF-CENTERING TRUE-BORE DRILL BIT GUIDE SET
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once Timer Hits Zero!
Buy 2 Or More & Get Free Shipping!
Doing home improvement tasks is a tricky business; hanging doors especially. Having a well hung door hinges on how well you can place your hinges. To have well placed hinges, you need holes that are made straight and centered.
With the Self-Centering True-Bore Hinge Drill Bit Guide Set, you can guarantee that all your drilling will strike true. All your holes will be made precisely and perfectly with the high-speed steel drill bits and brass electroplating that come free with your purchase.
Get accurately centered holes for hinges, drawer slides, handles, and more with this powerful drill bit guide.
- Accurately Centered Holes: Drill guide gives you precise positioning for your drill holes, keeping your drill in one fixed position
- Quick To Install: The nose piece bevel centers itself and the hex shank fits all power bit sand quick-change chucks with a one-handed load and release
- No More Blocked Bits: Any sawdust will automatically be discharged from the top holes located on both sides of the guide
- 5/64”: Hole diameter is about 2 mm. Use approx. 2.2 - 2.8 mm tapping screw
- 7/64”: Hole diameter is about 2.8 mm. Use approx. 3-3.5 mm tapping screw
- 9/64”: Hole diameter is about 3.5 mm. Use approx. 4-4.5 mm tapping screw
- 11/64”: Hole diameter is about 4.5 mm. Use approx. 5-5.5 mm tapping screw
- 1 Set includes 4 x Self-Centering Hinge Drill Bits