SNAP COOKING STRAINER AND COLANDER
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once Timer Hits Zero!
Buy 2 Or More & Get Free Shipping!
The hardest thing in cooking pasta and fresh vegetables is straining the water out at the end. You have to ether try to pour out a hot pot full of steaming boiling water with one hand while holding back your noodles with the other, or grab a colander that you must pour your pot into. What a mess, and now you have 2 items to clean!
Now with the Snap Strainer and Colander you can easily drain all your food with both hands by simply snapping the Snap Strainer onto the edge of your pot and gently pour the water out. No more fumbling around or slow, awkward maneuvering trying to fix your meals.
The Snap Strainer is a top-quality, heat-resistant, silicone colander that is is the newest, most practical way to get your food strained thoroughly, dumping any food into your sink. It is flexible enough to fit onto practically any pot, pan, or bowl as it as snaps on neatly with two easy to use clips. The clips' strong grip keeps the colander firmly attached as you tilt your pot over a sink or bowl. Watch the Snap Strainer work its magic as every bit of liquid is poured out while your food remains completely in the pot!
- Innovative and Versatile: Designed with a built in spout to easily remove excess water. Snaps onto nearly all pots, pans, and bowls, big and small. Attaches easily with only two clips.
- Safe and Durable: Completely BPA free and dishwasher safe. Made from top-quality silicone with the durability to last for many years. Will easily handle straining heavier foods like potatoes.
- Practical and Effective: It's easy to use, and strong-grip clips will keep it in place, allowing you to grip the pot or pan with both hands while straining, eliminating awkward spills.
- Compact and Saves Space: Does not take up a lot of space and is easy to store
- Recommended uses: Vegetables, Potatoes, Pasta and more