LYMPHATIC REDUCING GINGER OIL
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once Timer Hits Zero!
Buy 2 Or More & Get Free Shipping!
Looking for an effective natural solution for lymphatic stress, drainage, edema, spider veins and Varicose veins? This all-natural LYMPHATIC REDUCING GINGER OIL is an essential oil to relieve swelling and pain caused by lymphatic inflammation.
WHY GINGER OIL WORKS:
Ginger essential oil is world-famous, derived from the ginger root and a favorite spice to many in the culinary industry. Research shows that ginger contains more than one hundred ingredients known to support our chemical balance and enhance overall well-being. Some of these essential compounds include camphene, linalool, geranial, nerol, pinene, cineole, zingiberene and terpineol. The gingerols found in ginger essential oil help break down the toxins in our organs and lymph nodes, thereby reducing the accumulation of toxic substances that can trigger lymph node inflammation.
Ginger essential oil is excellent for lymph nodes because it reduces the pain associated with inflamed nodes. Health experts agree the gingerols in ginger act on our vanilloid receptors to minimize discomfort. Apart from breaking down toxins and reducing pain, ginger essential oil also help your body’s defense system to fight bacterial diseases, fungal infections, cancer and arthritis - some of which are associated with lymph node swelling.
- Reduces swelling caused by lymphedema
- Unblocks clogged lymph nodes which help with boosting our immune system
- Decreases swollen glands after surgery or post-injury and inflammation
- Reduces adipose tissues and fat cells
- Stimulates expulsion of waste products and toxins
- Active Ingredients: Ginger Oi, Ginger Root Extracts, Jojoba Seed Oil
- Volume: 30 ml
- For external use only
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Massage the oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around the neck, knees and armpits as necessary
- Applying after a warm bath is recommended
Not Sold In Stores.
Click “Add to Cart” To Get Yours Today!