Endoscope Inspection Snaking Camera
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once Timer Hits Zero!
Get Free Shipping Worldwide!
Inspect any of those hard to reach places with the Endoscope Inspection Snaking Camera!
This camera has a 4 ft long waterproof and flexible cable that will reach into the tightest and hardest to reach spots with all kinds of twists and turns. The cable also comes with 3 separate tips to latch onto and retrieve a variety of different objects.
Best of all, the hand-held LCD monitor helps you to see and inspect the condition of the areas in real time as you snake them. The built-in LED light and HD camera provide clear visuals of even the darkest of crevices and gaps.
This Endoscope Snaking Camera is ideal for inspecting drains, tubes, pipes, sinks, toilets, ventilation systems, electronic devices, and even cars and other machines.
- Real Time Camera LCD Screen: HD camera conveniently displays everything on a 2.4" hand-held monitor.
- Flexible and Waterproof Cable: 4 ft waterproof cable will help you investigate clogged toilets, drains, pipes, ventilation systems, etc. The cable bends and flexes easily to go wherever you need it.
- Hook Attachment: Clever hooks will help you pull out dropped objects, including jewelry, chain, toys, rings, and more.
- Mirror Attachment: Attach the mirror tip to the cable to be able to see underneath your heavy objects that are difficult to move and all kinds of other things as well.
- Magnet Attachment: Attach the magnetic tip to the camera and pick up dropped metal objects. It’s perfect for the garage and craft rooms.
- Built-In LED light: Powerful LED light illuminates the darkest cracks and spots.
- Material: ABS + stainless steel
- Screen size: 2.4 inches
- Endoscope size: 20 x 8 cm, 0.65 x 0.26 ft
- Cable length: 120 cm, 3.93 ft
- Power supply: 4 x AA batteries (Not included)
- Net weight: 240 g
- Package includes: 1 x Endoscope Inspection Camera; 1 x Hook attachment;
- 1 x Mirror attachment; 1 x Magnet attachment
- 1 x User manual